Saturday, June 28, 2008

Vacation Bible School Post 2




OK, so some of you know by now. I couldn't stay away from VBS completely. I dropped in to sing and talk to the kids several times and came to the picnic at the end of the week. Our leaders Kelly Bloomer and Lynn McCandless did a fantastic job of coordinating the million tasks of a successful VBS. All the teachers, leaders, teens and parents who helped made it work well. I thank each of you.

We invite any of you who don't now have a church home to Sunday morning worship at 8:30 or 11:00.

Here are three photos that were sent to me from the last day. Vicar Barb and I are wearing our usual Sunday morning attire. She had a lot of fun smashing the pie in my face. Also pictured is my long time friend Suzanne who is here visiting for the weekend.

No comments: