Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day June 2008

The East Coast Hilbert males on Father's Day - Larry, Luther, Lewis, and Munson.

Great news - Laura and Marc are expecting a baby in early December and all of us are excited about being grandparents and uncles.

We have four granddogs - three in Denver and one in Chapel Hill and now we will have a grandbaby. Thanks be to God.

Two more weeks of this wonderful sabbatical - Tomorrow I go to Florida to visit my sister and next week to Georgia to visit a seminary classmate, and finally for the last four days of my sabbatical - a childhood friend is coming to visit.

After that, I will come back to work and be glad to see my St. James family.

Pastor Louise

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pastor Louise is going to have a grandbaby! Congrats Laura, Marc, Larry and The Reverend Grandmother Hilbert!
Peace,Matthew O'Rear